Is there a way to save my chatbox dimensions so I don't have to reset them every bloody day like I have been? I don't see anything in the GUI like a checkbox with "save dimensions" or anything. Provided I'm not overlooking something, would this make a good dev suggestion? I hope I'm not asking for the moon here. :/
Chatbox Dimensions
Started by YBG [1975332] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Is there a way to save my chatbox dimensions so I don't have to reset them every bloody day like I have been? I don't see anything in the GUI like a checkbox with "save dimensions" or anything. Provided I'm not overlooking something, would this make a good dev suggestion? I hope I'm not asking for the moon here. :/
Mine stay the same. It must be tied to your browser and not account settings. Make sure you aren't clearing cookies or it will reset.
I haven't cleared my history since like September. I've been using Chrome. Interesting. I'd use Firefox, but it runs so much slower (even with an empty history/cache/etc). Anyone know of a potential Chrome settings fix?