Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Glitches

Started by FIZZY1 [1986644] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
FIZZY1 [1986644]

I can't message anyone... Can't talk on global , trade or other chats , bottom of pages says .. Connecting to server ... I can only mail , I've done what mod's told me cleaned all house caches ,rebooted.. But still can't chat ... N no not in trouble either ... Help please ...