I really do not like this mission, so many rounds and so much wasted E. Wish the credits at least make it worth doing. I am about to level too so even more bad news.
Fireworks
Expert
My sister has a birthday coming up, and she doesn't feel good about it. She feels like she's getting old, but I can't exactly do nothing about that. It's, what's the word... inevitabottle. Yeah, "inevitable", like I said. Last year I bought her some of those creams for stopping wrinkles, but she just cried all day when I gave it her.
So unless you know where the mountain of youth is we're gonna cheer her up the only way I know how. I want you to put on a little fireworks show for her. Choose any targets you want, and fire some rounds at them with any or all of your guns within 72 hours. Make some bangs--make her say, "Ooh! Aah!" at the pretty show. What girl wouldn't love that?
Expend 2,500 rounds of ammunition (2,306 / 2,500)
Yes defends counted too, :)
locked
locked
locked
locked
locked
Duke
Fireworks
Loud and Clear
Graffiti
An Honorary Degree
Charity Work
Sending a Message
Lost and Found
Meeting the Challenge
Estranged
Fireworks
Expert
Jeez, that was so noisy I had to turn up my tv because of all the rat-tat-tat. You did well, but my sister still seems a little blue. I don't know what color she likes to be but I'll call you when I have another bright idea to help her metal health. I said "mental health". You should get your ears checked.
Expend 2,500 rounds of ammunition (2,585 / 2,500)
$232,000 received
95 Mission credits received
Agent standing increased
Do it during a war or put bounties on and get it via defends if you want to be more efficient.
How I had to finish it, by letting people collect bounties. Wish I would have did that a day ago and not waste my E. At least now I know. Thanks.
You can do many of the missions by doing other stuff at the same time. Thats the clever way of doing missions.
I always want things done quick. I am afraid to let my missions time out because I forgot.