Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temporary Block

Started by yehan [946873] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
yehan [946873]

So Here the whole Case Scenario



I was playing Poker Holding 1 Billion of cash.

So I decided to go Auction House and auction some stuff from it. Then I got a Temporarily Block and it block my Poker table to respond and soon after i waited 60 seconds and the poker table blocked too. Then I got time out and got mugged by someone else with an amount of $47,216,703. I can't do any response to it. There is no warning about the block also.

I just want my refund of the mugged cash. It's very unfair to me got mugged due to time out due to "The Block"



https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=1019dac863ffe5ead26eb850db61ab84
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

You can get temporary block only if you will abuse available requests per minute amount. I afraid we can't do anything here.