Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reflex Sight not given

Started by Hutch81 [1933903] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Hutch81 [1933903]

Hey, I purchased the reflex sight for 822 mission credits under the missions tab. It never appeared as an item in my inventory. I was expecting it there so that I could add it to a weapon of my choosing, but can't seem to find it. So, I'm wondering if it's benefit got automatically applied to every weapon that's applicable instead please? (if that's the case, there's also no information on the weapons, telling me that they've been boosted) Can't seem to find any help regarding this item so considering it a bug for now.

Cheers