Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spc. Fruit Cake

Started by 999FEDTL [1990064] on in Questions & Answers.

19 replies · 396 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
999FEDTL [1990064]

I had read a thrd bout a person acquiring the special fruitcase weapon, which isn't, in my knowledge, not in circulation for civilians

How can one aquire this ?
jump792 [1967039]

Oh, I didn't know it disappeared (the masks sure as hell didn't). Besides Duke, someone dumped a lot in the dump and scavengers picked it all up. That is the only other area that those were gotten from.
Jobby [1640111]

You get the fruitcake and file (I think) from Duke...then put them together to make the special fuitcake. You only lose it if you complete the mission.


Link [1839549]

I had the mission, you have to send it to someone in jail, so I would have thought whoever you sent it to will likely have it. Unless they use it to break out as it contains a lock picking kit.
PatBenatar [420347]

Bakeout Breakout
Medium
The good news is the guards at the prison didn't even notice your cake had a lock-picking kit hidden in the frosting. The bad news is that their cellmate ate some of it and then kinda choked to death. Not your fault though kid. I mean you can't have your cake and eat it can you?

Bake or acquire a Fruitcake
Use the Cake Frosting and Lock-picking Kit with the fruitcake
Send the Special Fruitcake to anyone who's in jail

$48,000 received
30 Mission credits received
Agent standing increased





You can buy the cake or take them out of your display like I did, The frosting and the key kit Dukes sends you.
Crayfish [954866]
  • Bake or acquire a Fruitcake
  • Use the Cake Frosting and Lock-picking Kit with the fruitcake
  • Send the Special Fruitcake to anyone who's in jail
  • $48,000 received
  • 34 Mission credits received
  • Agent standing increased
AshleyT [1432316]

You can't keep it unless you get one of the extra special ones the admins missed on their sweep of the original ones that made it into circulation and were not taken off their players.
Greatfelix [512706]

They went into the auction and item market, I saw one in the auction house and bought it thinking it was a cool new item and I had some money to burn. I still have it but it is now untradeable and un sellable- a waste of my money, I'd happily let an admin take it off me if I got my money back!
MarlonBrando [1337797]

Special fruitcake disappears, unless you make a deal with the player in jail that you have to send it to. If not it disappears if equipped.
McDallas [14757]

That's not true. If you complete the mission the player in jail loses the item as well. And it's not tradeable.

I currently have the special fruitcake equipped and am using it in attacks. I have 2 more days left to complete the mission. I want to know if anyone has not completed the mission and was then able to keep the special fruitcake.