Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best game?

Started by SpaceSloth [1179947] on in Gaming.

27 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SpaceSloth [1179947]

What was the best game in your opinion...it can be anything from old or new gen gaming...I personally would have to say either GTA vice city or assassins creed black flag...some may disagree, but hey, that's why i'm asking for opinions ;)
Ist [117608]

Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines

and as of recent: Telltale Series: Borderlands. Laughed my ass off with this one! :D
MadHatter [486416]

This thread is bringing back sooooo many memories. Yoshi Story, Paper Mario..... the gems of my youth.

I'm so nostalgic about videogames, and yet now I can hardly keep myself focused long enough to play them. 10 years ago, you couldn't get me off of CS:S/GMod/TF2... now I can't play them for more than 20 minutes without getting bored [:cry:]

I miss missing my Facepunch homies. Now that whole forum is just cancer and I can't see it as anything but.
erk [1538328]

It's a toss up between Super Mario 64 and Goldeneye.. more 'recent' games I'd probably say GTA: San Andreas (just for the hours I put into that game) and the Ezio portion of Assassin's Creed (if you can call those recent now >.>)
MadHatter [486416]

I agree with everything this man just said.



I still maintain that Assassin's Creed II was the best installment in the whole franchise, followed very very very closely by Brotherhood. AC3 and on were garbage, IMO. Black Flag was fun for a while, but it was pretty much Pirate's Creed. Didn't feel like a legit installment.

I did buy Syndicate on sale a while back, but haven't played it yet. I watched my brother play through the first hour or so, and it looked decent enough I guess
PistonBaroque [2017660]

Journey is easily the most beautiful game I've ever played. And for such a simple game, it's surprisingly emotive.

On the less artistic side of things, Mass Effect 2 has my vote.