I've completed all the education courses, how do you get the golden hat education icon
Education icon
Started by Dragontech [208469] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I've completed all the education courses, how do you get the golden hat education icon
Sounds madeup :|
What are you talking about?
It shows it in the icon settings, I was just wondering what it's for? There's the realgar education icon then there's a gold one
On checking the icons page, the golden icon tab means education completed. So there's your answer.
You can view all the icons if you go to your settings page and then go to icon settings.