Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Bug

Started by Erago [822268] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Erago [822268]
Sellout Slayer Expert
You heard of this thing called Dee Em Ay? Apparently cops can trace you if you even so much as touched something, and I don't know about you but I touch a lot of things every day. Like, at least twenty probably. Maybe thirty. And that's not including people or nothing.

Problem is it's making hits harder to get away with. I got three guys inside right now cause of Dee Em Ay. The judge went down on em real good and all because they found their Dee Em Ay on the murder weapon. But see I figure if you buy a piece from some bozo, use it to blow someone out, then sell it to some other schmuck you got three pieces of Dee Em Ay all over it then, and ain't no science-ist smart enough to figure out who done the murder then.

So yeah, do that. See if I'm right. And if I'm wrong, I'll send you a fruitcake with a file in it or something.
  • Buy a gun from the item market or a bazaar
  • Use the gun against 6 people (6/6)
  • Sell the gun in the item market or your bazaar
I bought a Mag7 to use for the mission which once completed i sold checking the weapon stats as i alreeady had 2 spares, after selling that on the item market the mission did not complete so i sold a second on the market and then the third in my Bazaar, still nothing please help.