Well I knew I couldn't compete with the top guys in the game mostly people who cheated there way to a lot of there money from the old stock market days cough jfk people cough. So I figured I would take the opposite direction and go for the worst! I finally met my goal. Want to give a special shout out to chedburn for guiding me in the right direction! Thanks buddy! Cheers to the worst networth no one will beat me!
Worst networth
Started by im2slick4u [1472833] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 85
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mug [553318] Committee
· 6 likes ·
oh gee, im glad chedburn forced you to stop being a cheat it makes you such a good guy when ched makes you do it. Now if only we can get you some fed time next. on topic: great achievement. - mug [553318] Committee
· 5 likes ·
yeah, of course no one will ever beat you when you keep all the money on your main account. nabisco will forever be torns biggest piece of shit until he returns you to positives. we all know that wont happen …
Well I knew I couldn't compete with the top guys in the game mostly people who cheated there way to a lot of there money from the old stock market days cough jfk people cough. So I figured I would take the opposite direction and go for the worst! I finally met my goal. Want to give a special shout out to chedburn for guiding me in the right direction! Thanks buddy! Cheers to the worst networth no one will beat me!
ur so slick m8
it's ok doesn't your main have like 300b to help you out?
JFK?
I don't know what JFK have to do with you having 75 billion removed for abusing insider information from your husband.
Well done, now see if you can get to 100bn
Not slick enough 4 ched
also - at least you beat the system by giving all those illegal gains from wssb to your spouse, i bet he's loving the slap on the wrist :)
yeah, of course no one will ever beat you when you keep all the money on your main account.
nabisco will forever be torns biggest piece of shit until he returns you to positives. we all know that wont happen though as your either the same person or your both guilty and nab will keep abusing the ill gotten gains. the only person who truly deserved to get in trouble gets committee removal and that's it.
I raised the issue of committee punishments a little while ago >.>
You need a name change. May i suggest im2skint?
In the very least I can say that Nabs and Slick aren't the same person, unless they possess a seriously impressive multiple personality disorder.
Past that, carry on. :p
"Well I knew I couldn't compete with the top guys in the game mostly people who cheated there way to a lot of there money"
but you cheated your way to the bottom. NICE. R+
i dont get it
Some of the best whining threads are in the achievement forum!
Useless nub. All ched or slick had to do was ask and I would of sent him his money back.
Ched did so:
Nabisco sent $100,000,000,000 to im2slick4u
but you will always be a poor useless Piece of ð©
oh gee, im glad chedburn forced you to stop being a cheat it makes you such a good guy when ched makes you do it. Now if only we can get you some fed time next.
on topic: great achievement.
I believe Hank has the worst networth in the whole of torn, :P
MINUS 110billion
he is still very rich, the cash is just not stored on him :)
Are you not familiar with current ongoings? regarding WSSB stock :P
I suggest you have a little read.
Anyway, take care and have fun
- Networth:$35,474,664,298