I'm renting a PI, with an airstrip, but it won't let me use the airstrip tab. I have no upkeep on it. I'll see if I can't get a screenshot when I get back.
Airstrip
Started by qwee [1995502] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 3 likes ·
No you don't. You need to hire one by clicking on customize property.... Staff: $0 per day
I'm renting a PI, with an airstrip, but it won't let me use the airstrip tab. I have no upkeep on it. I'll see if I can't get a screenshot when I get back.
You do not have any staff (so no Pilot). You need a Pilot as well.
as above, you need a pilot. planes do not fly themselves.
Oh, thanks.
not yet.
I got a pilot, but I can't fly airstrip.
No you don't. You need to hire one by clicking on customize property....
Staff: $0 per day
I swear I did. I've had it for less than a day, though.
Wouldn't matter soon as you hire staff it would be added instant and your staff cost should be $30,000 for the pilot couple screen shots below to show you exactly what to do..
[image: image.prntscr.com]
[image: image.prntscr.com]
After you click pilot make sure you click the upgrade button just below and confirm it for staff to take effect hope this helps.