Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Frank

Started by ibi [2032615] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kayla [2031661]

Users don't typically get told why fedded accounts are in fed unless the reason is listed in thier status with the rest of it.
Michi [1922819]

I don't think you can really know unless he told someone. But I do know that he restarted with that account and "retired" for a while. So I think he either retired again or decided to restart again.