how many donator packs have you bought with real money since started playing and what's the most you have bought at one time
Donator Packs
Started by Lisa96 [1734478] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 45
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
how many donator packs have you bought with real money since started playing and what's the most you have bought at one time
0, lol
Spent maybe £40 or so total on DPs. So like 9?
On top of that, subscription. So say another £15?
On topic. Shut up Lisa.
Let's see...pulls out a calculator...Mmhmm...begins to type some numbers...carry the 6...ok, I have purchased 0 Donator packs.
i bought 100 once :)
where is 0 ?
About 12 based off of my events. I'm feeling less and less inclined to buy them the longer I play, don't really feel a need to spend money on something I can easily make if I put just a tiny bit of effort into the game.
So you spend money and then restart and spend money again?
i mean i sub so i guess that's like buying DPs that i have to use.
hopefully territories is good or buying 300m worth of DPs vs £40 becomes very appealing.
I've now started to use zong payment to get dps it's more expensive but it beats just leaving credit on my phone that will just be wasted on data when me deal runs put after 30 days and i forget
a bunch more than you have listed as an option, that's for sure.
bad poll design here
maybe start a suggestion thread for negative 10k karma to be worth a merit you seem to have heaps of fans lisa #fedanyonesmarterthanched
0
I do this majority of the time unless I actually use it all (if I'm away from home or internet is down or something, very rarely do I use it) or unless I am just too busy and forget to do it.
When I first started, I sold my account on another game for £500 and shoved about £200 into this game to get me started. Since then i have probably spent the same again on DPs. Not too much in my 8 years here - about £50 a year.
So if your other account was worth £500 what would you value your torn city account at since it must off taking years off training for your level
i'm currently in a karma race with mug so just assume this is the best post you have ever seen in your life!
I have yet to buy a single one.
for me its not about buying them because i need them,, but because i can use them to have fun, and it supports a great game