Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mug mission??

Started by Medicine [1328613] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Medicine [1328613]

so if u mug a target for the `Keeping Up Appearances` (mug then send the cash back u mugged)

and get an empty upon mug then how do u finish the mission? its not even counted the mug attack win
McDallas [14757]

I don't know, but because I'm curious - Try sending a dollar and see if it triggers anything? I'm thinking as long as it's at least the amount mugged, it could trigger.