Thoughts, purchased it a few days ago, bit laggy but so much scope. The usual online bullies had a decent base ruined because someone thinks they owned the server. Went North and rocked a lot of good stuff last night though. Could use some decent tips and tactics though, like places to build your base etc, and farming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Thoughts, purchased it a few days ago, bit laggy but so much scope. The usual online bullies had a decent base ruined because someone thinks they owned the server. Went North and rocked a lot of good stuff last night though. Could use some decent tips and tactics though, like places to build your base etc, and farming.
What platform do you play it on?
I have been tempted but then I would not be playing Overwatch or DayZ
Nerd.
1v1 me bro
ps4 m8
I've got it on PC but haven't played it in a while. How is the console port?
Gets old kinda fast, but I got it before a lot of the new updates.
Ark is à good game but My PC dont handel it after 1000 hours I can give u tips pm me
Yeah, I haven't played it in 6 months or so. It was really fun at first but then just started to feel like Minecraft (I hate Minecraft).
When the damn alpha faction on my server killed my darling Spinosaur (RIP Princess McMuffin), I faux-rage quit
"F**k that, f**k this, f**k you, I'm out"
And then I forgot to log back in, it was pretty much a genuine rage quit. Minus the rage. I was, of course, sobbing inconsolably at the time.
[image: images.akamai.steamusercontent.com]
For more pictures of my dearly departed, check out my screenshots on my Steam Profile (Mad Hatter)
Recently purchased this on Steam and haven't regretted it. Never been online in game, as I work long hours and can't be putting in the grinding only to lose everything. Single player is a bit lonely I guess, but discovering what the game has to offer is cool, I try hard not to 'giveitemnum' too much so I don't feel like I'm cheating, just saving time on bashing rocks/trees etc.
Just started breeding, but lost my first newborn before I could imprint- it wandered up to my Sarco that I left on aggressive and became dinner.*sobs*
Sounds like an interesting game...