I was collecting someones bounty but when i clicked hospitalize i was not paid the bounty. When i looked at my events it said this I thought that one could not jail themselves in order to escape an attack?
Attacking issue
Started by vinceyu [2004659] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
I was collecting someones bounty but when i clicked hospitalize i was not paid the bounty. When i looked at my events it said this I thought that one could not jail themselves in order to escape an attack?
You are still able to fail a crime whilst being attacked, which leads to jailing unfortunately!
Thank you