Buying losses chat me
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Buying losses chat me
IMO, you don't need to pay. Just set up 1 lap races, no additional wait time, on your best track. (Speedway is ideal if your car is good on it, simply because it's the fastest track.)
You'll have two different kinds of people join those races. Some will be like me, and will join in a slower car, just to help you out. Others will be people in the same situation as you, working on their 250 wins. The people who are just doing it to help will run a slower car, and you'll win every race against them. The others are going to split with you, so that you win about 50% of the time.
If you just set those up over and over, you'll get your 250 wins.
I've had some people send me gifts for helping them get their wins, and others send nothing. To me, it's no big deal either way. I don't travel much, and I have all the racing merits, so if I see a one lap race, I'll usually join in a slow car just to help out.