Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve

Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

DangerousJD [424296]

How do you lose Nerve, if nothing has changed? If you fail crimes does that make your nerve go down? Notice mine went down by 5. Wanted to ask before I submit a report.
Philistine [475622]

It can go down because you fail crimes, because you leave a faction that was giving you a nerve bonus or because you reset the merits that were giving you extra nerve.

No bugs there.
DangerousJD [424296]

Ok thank you, it was because I had went back doing small crimes, and been failing them for some reason.

I just never had my nerve go down since I have been playing the game, first time in almost 10 years of it happening lol.
du48gune [1923290]

Completing crimes successfully adds to your Crime Experience. (CE)

If you have enough CE, then you may increase your Maximum Nerve by 5.


AshleyT [1432316]

To add to that, it has not been 100% confirmed this is certainly accurate unless I missed a new test or something, but the losses to hospitalization are significantly less than those by jails, IF losses to CE are made by hospitalizations.
Spliffy [315389]

As long as ive been playing this game (and thats a long time) I've been told that fails resulting in hospital time do NOT affect CE at all. Without seeing the actual game info, we cant be sure on this... but ask any other player and they'll tell you the same.
AshleyT [1432316]

My point exactly but there has been talk of minor losses, so more of a disclaimer or a warning.

But I can say from personal experience that the losses, if there are any, are meaninglessly small for most players.