Can I still buy books using mission credits in the mission screen? For the past month or so no books at all seemed to have appeared.
Books?
Started by Thxs4allthefish [1911568] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Can I still buy books using mission credits in the mission screen? For the past month or so no books at all seemed to have appeared.
Yes they're just very rare, rarer chance of them appearing if you already have books too.
it depends on number of mission done or just random?
5 books appeared so far in my mission reward page and I missed 3 books , not enough credits.
I've had 3 books appeared and bought the very first one. I have one right now but I think I'm not going to buy it. It would cost me 1974 mission points .
The Book : Working 9 Til 5
Effect: Increases all working stats by 5% up to 2,500 each upon completion
Missions done doesnt affect spawn rate
I have bought no books so far.
Sik
only spawned a runaway book so far...