Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item transfer logs

Started by Cazio [585240] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Cazio [585240]

Just a simple suggestion expanding on the cash logs we have when transferring money. When I was in global earlier someone came on asking for a revive, they were new to the game so I figured I'd help them out and I (at least I think) I sent them some morphine. I must have clicked off it or screwed up somehow because I couldn't tell if I'd sent them or not and found no way to trace them like you can with money. In general, if we had one for items, it could save a lot of confusion.

Not sure if it's been posted or not but I had a brief look through and couldn't see any threads about this so, tada.[:sick:]