Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

torn jail is packed

Started by Stratum [1985257] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stratum [1985257]

torn jail security is a joke

but as soon as the faction trees are released, there are 3 pages of people who got jailed, first time i've seen more than 1 page
Ricky-Bobby [297109]

along time ago the jail had tons of pages and you had to offer payment for a bust. maybe were going back in that directions =)
McDallas [14757]

I think that would be awesome. I don't have the busting merits eventhough I'm old and I'm assuming it's as hard for newer players to get them now. If things went back closer to the jail back in the day, that window opens up again.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Yes, maxed pertinent made a huge difference to how easy / hard busting was, everyone's basically busting with 50% less skill.
McDallas [14757]

Ah, and that was going to be one of the branches I was gonna forfeit. It's obviously much more effective than I thought, plus this means within a few weeks we'll have an empty jail again...
2sox [1754817]

Exactly, well said Harley..

The new changes have reduced our crime effectiveness, everyone is sticking to the old patterns & finding themselves in Jail.......

Gotta learn the new system all!

... we're all in the same boat, just be a bit more cautious with crimes till your Faction catches up with the perks..