Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Challenges Overview

Started by McDallas [14757] on in Suggestions.

44 replies · 253 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

McDallas [14757]

As of now I can only see the challenges when I click on the potential upgrade. It would be nice to have an overview of the challenges that we are on and have it display on our faction homepage so that our members also know what they could be working on.

It would be good to haveit include the challenge, challenge requirement, and progress of that challenge. I wouldn't expect to go to the next level of challenge if we as a faction didn't upgrade it, so just the lowest level of challenges that aren't completed.
Inkhart [1710822]

I support Daphne completely.

100%

Legit demand

It is a must

Maybe I will not get kicked now......?



However, yeah, it is important that members can see easily what we are working on.


McDallas [14757]

We've also been monitoring Energy use of members, and it's tedious as is. I have to click on each individual challenge and then manually take the amounts.

Having an overview of current challenges where it would be easy to see who contributed how much would really help, especially with the steadfast tree.