High low and Crap is bug and I can't play. Need to play for mission. As soon as possible pls.
Casino bug
Started by Fack-Alone [1626104] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
High low and Crap is bug and I can't play. Need to play for mission. As soon as possible pls.
Please provide more info (I tried to play using your account, all seems to work fine) - what exactly is not working?
Is this still an issue?
Closing report for now, but post back here if still having issues! Thanks!