I ever show you my most favourite thing in the whole wide world? It's my baseball bat, Penelope. I call it Penelope because I use it to smash people in the balls when they don't pay me, and my ex-girlfriend used to do that just for fun. She was into some kinky stuff. I miss her like a hole in the head, she was great.
Problem is I kinda went a little crazy with one dude last week and, long story short, I beat the guy to death. Now the cops are on my trail and I need to destroy the evidence, but I don't wanna lose my bat, it means a lot to me. I ain't got much in the way of foreign-sick knowledge but I do know Penelope's got that guy's blood all over her. I ain't never gonna get every trace of it off, so I reckon the best trick is to get so much of other people's blood on there they ain't never gonna find his.
Take Penelope out and use her to whack off a bunch of people. Like really do some damage with it. Then bring her back to me and hopefully the cops won't ever know what I done and I get to keep my bat. It still smells like her hair you know.
Anyone know a user with high life and we can hit, to finish this mission asap? :)