Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for someone hiring

Started by ExoScorpion [2040449] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
11 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
ExoScorpion [2040449]

Hello Everyone!



My name is Exo! I recently started playing a few days ago so I am very new to the game. I am looking for a company that is willing to give me a shot. I log in daily and will continue to log in daily. If you are willing to give me the opportunity to work for you please let me know and I will apply to your company!



Thank you in advance!

Exo