Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

reading scripts

Started by SAMEE__KHAN [1874390] on in Technology.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
SAMEE__KHAN [1874390]

my phone (SPICE Flo M-6112) cannot read pages like gym, faction, crimes ... I wanna convert it to android or symbian... Help me out plz

Describe the steps if u can plz...
Jobby [1640111]

which proprietary OS is on the phone? .....I'm guessing it's a pretty old one whatever it is if you're trying to do anything with symbian. Torn doesn't run properly at all on symbian, ...and I'm almost 100% sure there is no easy way to do any sort of conversion, not one that will work in a usable way anyway