Wanted to make a thread where people can post some jokes.
Doesn't have to be Torn related, it's just for fun.
Post as many as you want.
Only rules:
1. No swastika's (or nazi talk)
2. No disrespect (banter is fine, up to a point)
3. Have fun and make each other laugh
I'll start off
Joke: My Networth
Joke: Harambe isn't dead.... It's a conspiracy that involves the beginning of the Planet of the Apes.
A guy in a plane stood up and shouted ''HIJACK!'' All passengers got scared..
Then from the other end of the plane a guy shouted back... Hi JOHN!
A man walked into a bar...and a chair, a table, and a door.
Lawyer: She had three children, right?
Witness: Yes.
Lawyer: How many were boys?
Witness: None.
Lawyer: Were there girls?
Chuck Norris walked into a bar.
The bar said 'ouch' and exploded
Mickey and Minnie Mouse are sat in the marriage marriage counsellors office, the counsellor looks at Mickey and says "Being stupid is no grounds for divorce" Mickey looks back at him and says "I didn't say she was stupid, I said she was F***ing Goofy!"
An Irishman walked out of a bar.
I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.
What is the fasted liquid?
Milk... It is pasteurized before you see it.
My wife wanted to feel special this valentines.... so I bought her a helmet and some crayons..
Teacher: Use a sentence with dandelion in it.
Student: de Cheetah is faster dandelion.
if the dove is known as the "bird of peace". which is known as the "bird of true love"?
The Swallow.
You think your lag is bad.... It took Jesus 3 days to respawn.
he had to create RAM our of sticks and clinkers
^ They weren't able to download ram back then
Song Lyric*
Angels sang out in immaculate chorus
Down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris
Who delivered a kick which could shatter bones
Into the crotch of Indiana Jones