Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator pack issue

Started by _-Big-Facts-_ [1885085] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
_-Big-Facts-_ [1885085]

I had 2 donator packs on here, used one everythings cool. Well it has since ran out so I decided to apply the donator pack en my items but when I do it states "item not found" My events show I had 2, Ive had one just chillin waiting to be applied when previous pack expired but it's saying item not found but its en my items.. Anyhow I've since let a member of staff know so Im here letting someone up the ladder far more experienced than me know about this.

Gracias,

El~Jefe