Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

REVENGE

Started by TasmanianDevil [2032015] on in Graveyard.

20 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Lonestar [1151936] ×2 TasmanianDevil [2032015] ×1

TasmanianDevil [2032015]

Hi,

My name is Lauren. I just got out of fed for having multiple accounts. Now this guy is having his revenge. It is quite funny actually what he is demanding.

Lonestar says:

Now you owe me 75mil before I stop keeping you in hospital.....

Or quit. Your choice.

Lonestar says:

25mil or one donator pack to get me to stop Lauren but if I see you making another account after that - they all start again.

Mentions: Lonestar [1151936]

TasmanianDevil [2032015]

I don't owe him money that is the thing. He's demanding money because I had multiple accounts. Claims I scammed him, but I sure don't remember scamming him. I asked him what account it was on, and his response was as expected: "I don't remember." Who forgets who they were scammed by. He's an extortionist.
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

I'm pro-chaos. I support all of this. Both sides I support. All of the events that preceeded this post and all events that may arise from it have my full and emphatic endorsement.
Lonestar [1151936]

The OP scammed me out of 500k which I knew would happen but just wanted a bit of a laugh. Then he started spamming me on several different accounts and was rather insulting when originally bountied before he was fedded.

I think I'm being quite reasonable and if he doesn't want to pay - can quit.

Either way, I find it quite entertaining :)
TasmanianDevil [2032015]

Here is an update on this lovely story:

TasmanianDevil says:

I don't trust you either. You demanded 25 million originally. I sent you 18 xanax and 5 million dollars. Then you bountied me and started demanding 75 million dollars. I got out of fed, and you bountied me. Now you demand 25 million or a donator pack. So I don't trust you. Even if i spend RL money on a DP, and sent it to you, there is no guarantee that you'll stop bountying me.

Lonestar says:

Believe me -I would stop straight away. I have better things to do.....

Mentions: Lonestar [1151936] · TasmanianDevil [2032015]

Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

A long term solution is to get the biology courses completed, - intravenous therapy will get you the use of bloodbags and the other courses will give you a further me cool own reduction.