I can't find my bazaar listed in item market. Please debug this issue. I am facing this problem since past month.
Private Bazaar
Started by Gh0strid3r [1959282] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I can't find my bazaar listed in item market. Please debug this issue. I am facing this problem since past month.
I found your bazaar with Honda Civic
[image: gyazo.com]
https://gyazo.com/31a0392e0ed84989ccffb71d2ae58717
https://gyazo.com/30cfae57d3694267759a9a22dbb786da
My items listed in my bazaar and I can only see my bazaar's honda civic listing
Where can't you find your bazaar? Your bazaar displays as "Reaper's Den". Is this maybe why you can't see it?
Or can you not see it in the place where Xepa screened? I looked and saw yours there too.
https://gyazo.com/394bcd954552d0f75a5e1d67962f9f26
I renamed my bazaar from the start.
when i click check my listings it shows there are no items listed by you.
Because you don't have any items listed on the market - they are listed in your bazaar.
but it should show the items from my bazaar
for e.g. I have 5 red cow cans listed in my bazaar but none of them is listed in the market
It shows them in your bazaar. Bazaar listings in the item market shows the 3 cheapest. They are Not listed in the market, they are listed in your private bazaar.
ok
so how can i sell items from my bazaar??
List them for the cheapest then people will see them and buy, if they are priced right
Set the price of your item to be among the 3 cheapest bazaars for that particular item.