I had over 400 tokens but they reset about a month or so ago. I have posted this issue on several other forums regarding this issue but would never receive a reply while others were. I noticed they were being told to pm aurel1 the issue and how many tokens you were missing and i did that but again i would not get a reply back on a few attempts. Can someone please fix this issue for me? At this point i should have close to 700 tokens that i have saved up from spinning the wheel daily . Thanks for your help in advance!
Tokens Reset
Started by PeRiCuLoRuM [1900715] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
aurel1 [1046304] ×1
I had over 400 tokens but they reset about a month or so ago. I have posted this issue on several other forums regarding this issue but would never receive a reply while others were. I noticed they were being told to pm aurel1 the issue and how many tokens you were missing and i did that but again i would not get a reply back on a few attempts. Can someone please fix this issue for me? At this point i should have close to 700 tokens that i have saved up from spinning the wheel daily . Thanks for your help in advance!
Can you please send a private message to aurel1 ( http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1046304 ) about this?
He posted this in previous threads regarding this issues :)
Closing ticket.
Mentions: aurel1 [1046304]
i have already attempted to do this more then once with no reply
i will send him another message but if i get no reply like the last two times i messaged him then i will just post another thread until someone else could help me thanks
How long ago was your last mail to him?
Will assign to aurel in this case to check
roughly a month or so ago i sent him two messages
I don't see any mails from you in my mailbox? Perhaps you wrote me in chat, however I don't use it, that's why I asked to mail me. Fixed.
yeah just a misunderstanding i always thought a pm was a instant message