On January 26th, my net worth was $10,403,211,445 on Jan 27th, it dropped to $9,406,818,257. How did I lose $1B in 24hours?
Networth Bug?
Started by rottenstock [748455] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
On January 26th, my net worth was $10,403,211,445 on Jan 27th, it dropped to $9,406,818,257. How did I lose $1B in 24hours?
Do you have a lot of stocks, or money invested in high value collectible-type items?
I do have money invested in stocks, but that doesn't look like it would be course for a $1b drop. What kind of collectibles are you referring too? I don't think I have any "high-value" ones.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?#!p=threads&t=15996398&to=17554671&start=0
Your Staff Haxx button was made untradeable, and lost it's networth.
Mentions: Networth
Holy sh*t, that thing was worth more than a billion. should have traded it sooner. oh well. i guess that answers that. guess i'm SOL on the merit that I was working towards. thanks for the info.
That is the risk that is run when dealing with high value items like that, their price can plunge at any time.
Closing report.