The mission is to defeat a player of my choice 5 times. But it won't credit me with the attacks. What am I missing?
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
The mission is to defeat a player of my choice 5 times. But it won't credit me with the attacks. What am I missing?
You have to be the one who attacks. Can't buy the losses
Also there's no countdown. It'd be impractical to have an individual count for every player you attack since starting the mission.
Have you accepted the mission?
So many try doing the mission before accepting it.
Yes, I was smart enough to hit the accept button.
I know it doesn't give me a count down. I don't need to have a count down to know that I have attcked 8 times and i'm still not getting the mission complete message.
File a bug report then and we can have a developer check into it, before the mission expires.