Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Five letters

Started by Lonestar [1151936] on in Fun & Games.

25 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Lonestar [1151936]

Easy game...I've picked five letters...and I've listed them. The next person has to make a sentence using just the five letters. Like this...

B M M H T

Begging me, Make Hummus Tonight

then leave your five letters...


W Y I M K