Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Note disappeared from Notebook

Started by VaflioG [1900738] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
VaflioG [1900738]

Checked my Notebook today Friday 10/02 and found that most notes dissapeared. Last time I checked the notes on Thursday 09/02.

Any question please ask.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I can pass this on, but I'm not sure we can do anything. As far as I know, it should be pretty much impossible to lose a note without manually deleting it.
VaflioG [1900738]

Thanks for an answer. Just to confirm few things, cause in my first post I haven't put exact details.

None of my "Notes" disappeared. Disappeared what was written inside the "Note", but not all. Some writings/messages stayed, but majority of my scribbles inside the "Note" were gone.

Hope that will be more help.
someotheradmin [1748048] Tester

Hi VaflioG

There's no mutable operations with your notes on server side (except client request for changes). And client changes notes only one per user's request (edit or delete events)

Unlikely it was caused by some bugs