I got a few people to hit, but I was told Hank has a guide. After a little searching I found a deleted post. Is there still a guide available, or am I out of luck?
Powerleveling targets
Started by Linearithmic [2043051] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Linearithmic [2043051]
· 2 likes ·
Oh okay, cheers! I managed to reconstruct most of the list. I don't have all the stat totals yet. Would it be worthwhile to publish it?
Mentioned in this thread
Carrot [276687] ×1 marsh [926861] ×1 SalvatoreBlack [1833755] ×1
I got a few people to hit, but I was told Hank has a guide. After a little searching I found a deleted post. Is there still a guide available, or am I out of luck?
Seems hank has closed his post.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15927057&b=0&a=0#!p=threads&f=17&t=15927057&b=0&a=0
I noticed all the information is gone. Did anyone copy or save the list?
Carrot [276687] is probably one of the favorite targets, higher level and super low stats
Mentions: Carrot [276687]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=forums&f=61&b=0&a=0#!p=threads&f=61&t=15997975&b=0&a=0
A faction mate wrote this, there are some targets in there for power leveling, check it out.
Mentions: Get Started in Torn City Strong
Awesome, cheers!
This guy is high level with crappy stats:
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=926861
Mentions: marsh [926861]
Another one, low-med level, low stats : https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1833755
Mentions: SalvatoreBlack [1833755]
Hank has closed most if not all of his posts.
Why? I hear his stuff was great.
search the forums for WSSB, you will find more than you care to know on the issue, and why he took down the posts.
Edit: also the newspaper article on him gives more information
Oh okay, cheers!
I managed to reconstruct most of the list. I don't have all the stat totals yet. Would it be worthwhile to publish it?
i dont see why not, a lot of people have used it, might as well make it available again
I found it in my faction forums I believe. I'll send it to you in a message
Awesome, thank you!
Bump. Feel free to suggest any more targets.
Adding myself to the list. Please note you do need enough speed as a lowbie, I have pretty decent gear.
- Strength: 1,500 42%
- Defense: 15 42%
- Speed: 750 42%
- Dexterity: 150 42%
- Total: 2,416
you bumped a 15 day old thread to add yourself, a level one, to a farming target thread??
Logic has completely evaded this one! First he declares on 3 much bigger Factions, and now he adds himself to a Power Levelling list *facepalm*
Cleaner must love hospital food or morphine! I cannot see any other reason to do these things!
Although I understand Morphine is highly addictive, this is a game and thus the same addiction does not happen in game!