I think the HEG would be alot more useful if it had atleast a one turn concussion effect, instead of basically just being an extra shot from your primary. Opinions?
HEG concussion
Started by TurangaLeela [2017273] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I think the HEG would be alot more useful if it had atleast a one turn concussion effect, instead of basically just being an extra shot from your primary. Opinions?
All explosives need a buff really, they are literally pointless.
I like this idea and it would breathe new life into that item and grenade packs.
R+