im using safari on iPhone 6 and there is no way that I know of to scroll down the pay table on slots, it is just fixed. Unless I'm missing a button somewhere?
Slots pay table
Started by 5amuel [867675] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
im using safari on iPhone 6 and there is no way that I know of to scroll down the pay table on slots, it is just fixed. Unless I'm missing a button somewhere?
Passing to toshykazu.
I noticed it months ago so I'm sure there's probably another thread somewhere. Either that or I'm the only one who bothered to check the pay table or cared enough to write a big report about it ð
Thanks :)
Is it fine now?
Might require clearing the cache.
Is it still an issue or fine now?
Yes it's fixed now, Thankyou :)