Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 Killstreak

Started by Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor on in Achievements.

20 replies · 300 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

EscapedGoblin [1849481] ×2

Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

I finally got my 500 kill streak.
  • I paid for defends(250k each)
  • I did few attacks as well.Mostly on last few hours.
  • I did it in three days
  • I got 10-15 actual defends as well
I kept myself in hospital and jail (on last 2 days)
  • Playing Russian Roulette(I used to lose in rr...now i win most games #luck)
  • Taking Wrong Blood Bag
  • Busting higher levels
  • Using SED
[image: gyazo.com]



Footnote: Special thanks to my friend EscapedGoblin[1849481], who bountied me!

Mentions: EscapedGoblin [1849481]

Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

Best time to do it without help is when you are under 14 days old



Also, it is difficult to do if we are in faction.
arrow [2024586]

Just so you know. Champ ruined my streak at 93 when I was under 14 days xD

he declared on jux with his faction the real SA. Back then tho it used to be called just fer hosping arrow.
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

At least it was 93....if it was ruined at 493...imagine your reaction



PS: Always ruin the kill streak at higher numbers(450+ preferably)



On another note, was he stalking you [:hushed:]
arrow [2024586]

Idek lol. Just after restarting I was approached to rejoin jux and I was hesitant bc I was going for the 500 kill streak but we never war and no one used to declare on us back then so I thought why not.

Like a day after rejoining jux i got hit lol

then I got lazy and couldn't be bothered leaving jux till I got the merit.