I noticed that when I was doing the simple virus crime the number of simple virus in my inventory doesn't change is this normal? Does other virus also behave like this?
About Simple Virus
Started by Megaman [2024280] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
- iiiTems [1935645]
· 6 likes ·
None of the virus crimes affect how many viruses you have. The virus item is a requirement to complete the crime (like coat hanger is a requirement for grand theft auto). The virus is not used up if this is …
I noticed that when I was doing the simple virus crime the number of simple virus in my inventory doesn't change is this normal? Does other virus also behave like this?
None of the virus crimes affect how many viruses you have. The virus item is a requirement to complete the crime (like coat hanger is a requirement for grand theft auto). The virus is not used up if this is your question. (neither do you get another virus).