Basically , I was offline for a long Time I had about 24 Refills i used some of them to train Then i saved 12 For Another day when i get a private island for better Battle stats Increase I'm 100% Positive that i had 12 Refills or 10 Yesterday which they Suddenly disappeared Just today I have spoken With admin Stretch Which he told me to do this , So here I am .
MISSING REFILLS .
Started by RayanToumi [1880071] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Basically , I was offline for a long Time I had about 24 Refills i used some of them to train Then i saved 12 For Another day when i get a private island for better Battle stats Increase I'm 100% Positive that i had 12 Refills or 10 Yesterday which they Suddenly disappeared Just today I have spoken With admin Stretch Which he told me to do this , So here I am .
Pushing to Chedburn for log check.
Got it