Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sold :)

Started by Kartemest [353787] on in Trading Post.

40 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Kartemest [353787]



Sold :)



The stats are quite a bit higher then those of any other Rpg I've seen.
In my bazar is up for 2.4 Billions, but that includes what I'll probably be mugged for ^^ If you set up a trade I'll sell it for just 1.9.
It's good for both bragging/collecting peculiar items or facing people who don't train their Dex much, and if you use the Mount upgrade it becomes one of the best secondary weapons in the game all around. The extra points really help ramp up the damage, becouse the more you have, the more every fraction of a point helps.



P.S. Lowered to 1.99 B in my bazar. Start a trade if you want a discount :)
Kartemest [353787]

Price lowered by 500 Millions. It's still expensive, but well worth it if you consider it's much better than any RPG I've ever eard of :)
Kartemest [353787]

Price lowered again. That's much lower than what I willingly payed for it, but I don't want to keep all that money immobilized anymore ^-^ Get it while you can, for 1,9 B such a rare item is a steal :)