Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ammo

Started by Sgtcole [1996434] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Sgtcole [1996434]

I recently restocked on ammo and noticed about the incendenary, hollow point etc. I cant buy them. How do I get em?

ps: I'm good on money just need the best stuff I can get
AshleyT [1432316]

Mission rewards, but in my opinion you're better off saving up for the weapon mods that randomly fill the reward slots.
BotaJ [2027931]

Regular ammo can be bought directly from your item window or at Big Al's. Up at the top there's a button that looks like a crate and called Ammo something. Clicking that will take you to the buy ammo screen. Then it's sorted to what weapons you have equiped, which is handy.

Special ammo pops up on the mission screen as a reward for credits.