Thank you all for the continuous hospital stay....because of this I cannot pay my house note nor can I expand my education nor can I collect my bank investment... I just lost over 200 million... that was for my p.i.... thank you for taking a non credit card player back to 0....
Hospitalized
Started by DrMike [1908679] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Thank you all for the continuous hospital stay....because of this I cannot pay my house note nor can I expand my education nor can I collect my bank investment... I just lost over 200 million... that was for my p.i.... thank you for taking a non credit card player back to 0....
You're blaming Torn for your mistakes? You are in a faction that is at war with well over a dozen other factions. Maybe leave the faction if it's getting to hot in the kitchen, eh?
...So...Another whining thread?
Pretty much
Edit: I just took a look at their war base and I must say, they getting used as filler so hard. It's already over the 500 target limit lol.
how'd you lose 200m?
your bank investment stays, you just have to claim it once you are out of the hospital
You can still access your bank investment once you leave the hospital, just sayin'
maybe faction life isn't for you
Youre sad because.. you couldnt withdraw right away, yet... the bank will store cash up to like 24 hours, yeah? You got time pal, just sayin.
Are you sure you wish to place 10 bounties of $69 on Dr-Cyral [1908679]?
Just to make you an even more tempting target for the factions steamrolling you...
Go whinge somewhere else.
Once I do leave I get knocked back in within 2 minutes... not exactly enough time to refresh my page...thats how I lost my investment....and not enough time to leave a faction as well. And yes on the house note...if you guys with p.i.'s didn't wine about always starting in the negative every time you logged in, my house note would be paid out of my salary every day instead of having 2 or 3 weeks worth of back rent that needs to be paid at once. So again thank you...and if your one of those credit card players thanks a whole bunch....ð
Nah, only cashiers cheques are held for 24 hrs... investments are held indefinitely, until collected.
welcome to torn buddy!!
Your faction leader is incompetent
pretty sure you can leave your faction from the hospital
That was a bank investment not stock.... banks are cashier checks... that's gone.and your right I am sad cause I lost the bank investment...
Oh yea thanks spiffy for adding a bounty to my head... of only 69 dollars
Guess you are still using dial up then if 2 mins is not long enough to load a page lol
Bank investments are different. Unlike cashier's checks, they sit in the bank indefinitely until you claim them... So you could come back tomorrow, or next year, it will still be there.
If you claim you lost it, was it because you got mugged? Even mugging got toned down a few years ago...
Yes you can leave a faction while you are in the hospital.
What is a 'credit card player' and what does it have to do with your situation? I really don't understand.
you did not lose your bank investment