Is there a way to cancel or recall an application to a faction after it has been sent? I have applied to a faction and they have not accepted or rejected it. Because of this, I cannot apply to any other factions.
Faction applications
Started by -Necro- [2040879] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Is there a way to cancel or recall an application to a faction after it has been sent? I have applied to a faction and they have not accepted or rejected it. Because of this, I cannot apply to any other factions.
You can go to settings (a gear in the upper right part of your screen) and remove it from there.