Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible Bounty bug

Started by RuthlessOne [1969909] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

MikePence [2029670] ×2

RuthlessOne [1969909]

Ok, So I had put ten $1 bounties on MikePence [2029670] . I can't remember when and kind of unsure why. I think he was asking people to bounty him. I don't bounty a whole lot so never really noticed that the bounties were still there until I wanted to actually bounty someone for real. So, I noticed he had been hospitalized but I still had 10 bounties on him somehow. I waited till he was out of the hospital and I hospitalized him my self. The bounty never clear but it said I claimed the $1 bounty. I also still have 10 bounties on him.



Provided pictures for proof.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]



and:

[image: profileimages.torn.com]



I just want these to be able to go away...

Mentions: MikePence [2029670]