Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing weapon mods

Started by Mr_Krabs [1586992] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Philistine [475622] ×1

Mr_Krabs [1586992]

hello everyone,



first time posting a bug so if i miss anything let me know

I have 2 mods which i have obviously got from missions. I borrowed a armalite from faction (im co leader) and put both mods on. 1 was a bipod and cant remember the other one but it gave x2 speed first turn.

Anyway my faction leader Stacey(1866129) took the weapon back (was sorting out armory).

1st bug. I did not get an event about it. normally you would get a event of a weapon taken off you. i spoke to Stacey and she said yes but was surprised that i did not have a event.

I re equipped the weapon from armory and now there are no mods. i no longer get the " + " symbol next to the weapon or any of mine.

I dont get a link above my items page. a helper gave me the link and it says you " Currently no weapon mods"

I spoke to a helper named Philistine [475622] and we tried a few things but nothing worked.



I was told to write a report here and that "Pavel" will help.



i hope i have not missed anything important



thanks

Mentions: Philistine [475622]

Stacey [1866129]

if helps when i was recalling all weapons in the armory lots were unselectable but when click select all send to me it auto took back all weapons that members were holding which i found strange