I opened a bunch of parcels today. I know that there were a lot of fruitcakes, and I only got 1 fruitcake out of it. I didn't track the contents or take any screenshots, so I'm hoping there were time stamped actions...
Opening parcels
Started by keego73 [1921540] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I opened a bunch of parcels today. I know that there were a lot of fruitcakes, and I only got 1 fruitcake out of it. I didn't track the contents or take any screenshots, so I'm hoping there were time stamped actions...
When you go to your items, you only have one fruitcake?
They are here now. If staff did something, thanks!