Years have passed since the... incident at the base known only as Facility One. Since the moment they returned to the light, the survivors of the original group who sought to steal the military's latest weapon, a laser, had remembered what went down. They spoke of it to no-one but each other, and no media outlets had been able to truly realise what had happened to the outpost that, one day, was seemingly obliterated out of nowhere.
Carmen, Trevor, Deadpool and the one known as Dreadman had lived happily, seemingly in peace, ready to face the future.
But one day, they disappeared, into the blackness.
And never came back.
Dreadman had, in fact, been training a protege, a mysterious apprentice and, on the day of the disappearance, he left a final message to his understudy. And so began a new chapter, and all who knew these brave warriors could tell.
Something grand was about to take place.
For those of you who haven't played with me before, hi, I'm Deadman.
This thread has been created as a follow-up to my other role-playing thread, Crime Doesn't Pay, which you can look at to see the plights that befell the characters mentioned above.
This is a fairly simple role-playing game but the stories are interesting and the action shall enrapture you.
Want to play? Just a backstory here for your character, and message me both to let me know you'd like to join our merry band, and to disclose any additional secrets to me. Or, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Last fact, if you're playing, please put your speech in speech marks, your thoughts in speech marks and italicised, and your actions in italics.
Hope you enjoy!
First let me say, I am excited for new thread!
And my character:
Hayley was born as a second child, after her sister, Hazel, which she never even met, ran away from home. Seeing how her parents never stopped hoping to see their first born daughter again, during Hayley's childhood she was not given enough attention, as her parents lived just for her sister. When she grew up, she joined to the police, hoping, that perhaps she could find her sister. Later on, she was fired, because she didn't focus enough for other cases, just Hazel's one. Hayley continued her search on her own, earning money by hacking and occasional private investigating. And then one day, she found a clue. And then another one. Eventually she uncovered Hazel's secret identities, from which one especially stood out. Carmen Coburn. Even more, it turned out that's the last one. After Carmen, no other Hazel's identity seems to exist. It's like she disappeared. But although she found out Hazel is a criminal, she still promised to herself to found and meet her for the first time.
Another one awesome
My name is zak no relation XD ( I felt too lazy to make a new name)
I have a previous millitary record
I was the soul survivor of a group of commanders
The rest were slaughtered by a unknown attacker
i was a marine that got betrayed by his commander and then went traitor. i am good with speed, strength and combat. now he is here
I am a former gangster my name is drax dominoc. I have a love for combat and I am good with weapons. I used to work with a gang named blackout which my older brother deadpool owned. Then there was a sting operation that's when I almost lost my brother and I did lose everyone else. from then on I learned krav maga and all kinds of weapons including snipers sub machine guns's light machine guns's and heavy machine gun's and pistols and rifles and assault rifles and rpg's and anti-tank launchers and shotguns and mini-guns. I normally carry 2 combat knives and 2 .22 magnums suppressed in my vest. My older brother went on a job to steal a laser after that we lost touch but I did learn the names of three friends "dreadman" carmen coburn" and "trevor". I will do anything to survive. I am also a semi-good parkour artist.
Well now I think I overthought my character a lot...
not really I edited mine to be better
trevor really went skimpy
good luck everyone and dreadman 2 questions first how long will we wait to open the game, and second how many people do you want.
We'll wait until we've got six, I think, and then I can try and work any extras into the story. But, as you guys know, my posts are usually very erratic with their timing, so you'll have to bear with me.
Any other questions?
yeah should we message kelly and jeb
Who are Kelly and Jeb?
If you think they'll enjoy this, go ahead.
oh sorry that was their character names they where in the last one.
Hi every one,what kind of game will this be
I think a heist game
I'm not so sure. I read Deadmanwonder's first post and it doesn't sound very heisty.
'Brave warriors. Something grand'
I guess we'll wait and find out when it starts
okay
Hey I would like to play
my character would be a guy named Panda (I'm super creative with my names) his Name is ironic because pandas are fat slow and stupid but cuddly and kind. My character is a sneaky thief that makes a living by stealing things, but he has a good side because he helps people in need or friends, he is extremely trustworthy and only robs people as a prank or if he doesn't like them (or just random people)
I vote another hiest game