I'll never mug you, and I'll keep the trade secret.
Initiate trade right away or send a mail! I prefer the chat option but mails give me an event so if I'm not paying attention to Torn I get a notification that way.
Start Trade
The list below and prices are bound to change. Prices are negotiable depending on the market price.
Now buying plushies/flowers as well!
MEDS
Small First Aid Kit - 9.5k
First Aid Kit - 19.5k
Morphine - 42k
CANS
Can of Munster - 1.4m
Can of Santa Shooters - 1.4m
Can of Red Cow - 1.8m
Can of Rockstar Rudolph - 1.8m
Can of Tourine Elite - 2.9m
Can of X-MASS - 2.9m
ALCOHOL
Bottle of Pumpkin Brew - 80k
Bottle of Kandy Kane - 80k
Bottle of Minty Mayhem - 200k
Bottle of Wicked Witch - 200k
Bottle of Mistletoe Madness - 400k
Bottle of Stinky Swamp Punch - 400k
Bottle of Christmas Cocktail - 280k
PACKS
Box of Grenades - 1m
Drug Pack - 4.25m
Lotter Voucher - 840k
Goodie Pack - 26m
Box of Medical Supplies - 600k
BOOSTERS AND SPECIAL ITEMS
Erotic DVD - 2.6m
Feathery Hotel Coupon - 12.5m
Donator Pack - 24.75m
Business Ticket - 5m
Stat Enhancers - 435m
Cesium - 185m
Casino Pass - 180m
Goodie Bag - 26m
DRUGS
Xanax - 825k
Opium - 88k
Cannabis - 8k
Vicodin - 8k
Plushies
Wolverine - 11k
Stingray - 11k
Jaguar - 17k
Nessie - 46k
Red Fox - 50k
Monkey - 49k
Chamois - 49k
Panda - 72k
Lion - 73k
Camel - 95k
Flowers
Dahlia - 6k
Crocus - 11k
Banana - 12k
Orchid - 31k
Edelweiss - 45k
Ceibo - 48k
Heather - 50k
African - 65k
Cherry - 73k
Peony - 73k
Tribulus - 78k
I might buy anything that's not on this list as well for the right price.